Dark Energy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Energy Clan

Lineage 2 Clan homesite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minimum level

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardianForce

GuardianForce

Minimum level Empty
PostSubject: Minimum level   Minimum level Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:22 am

Don't u think we should raise the lvl? I think 25 would be good. It doesn't take that long to get to 25 or at least 20. It is easier to tell if a person is active. When we recruit a lvl 10 char it is hard to tell if he is gonna play or not. Just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
battlequack

battlequack

Minimum level Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minimum level   Minimum level Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:29 am

Well, people who join at 10 or even 5, can progress really fast. The levelling process starts to get prolonged around level 16. At this point I try to assist with battle when I can to speed it up a bit.

Now with regards to inactiveness, the clan does have rules it adheres to. People in general are expected to follow a levelling process that is compatible with professional and personal real - life.

When people are inactive for prolonged time periods, we are giving them some time, because it may be due to RL concerns. If the time passes, and they are still afk, we do ask them to leave the clan. The reason for that is that their place could be taken by someone who will be present in game and interacting with the clan members, making their game more enjoyable.

So in my opinion there is no reason to put level restrictions. However if more clan members express the same view, we could re-consider this.
Back to top Go down

Minimum level
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Energy Clan :: General Discussion-
Jump to: