Dark Energy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Energy Clan

Lineage 2 Clan homesite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SA crystals requests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
battlequack

battlequack

SA crystals requests Empty
PostSubject: SA crystals requests   SA crystals requests Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:34 pm

hello everyone,

I have received one request for an SA crystal so far.
1 red lvl 8

I will go this weekend to prepare this crystal. So now would be a good time for the people who just graduated or are about to graduate to have a look on what kind of special abilities they want to add to their weapons, and what level and color should the corresponding crystal be.

Also if any people 50+ are available it would really help things. I can carry only one crystal on me at any time, so I could use someone to hold the rest and to assist with the mobs. The crystal levelling is probably going to be done on sunday.

Pm me,
Take care
Back to top Go down
GuardianForce

GuardianForce

PostSubject: Re: SA crystals requests   SA crystals requests Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:42 pm

Those crystals really confuse me Sad do the SA carry over? As now I have stormbringer and when I upgrade will it stay? Where do I get one? Got no idea how these things work but I like the 25% hp boost one
Back to top Go down
battlequack

battlequack

PostSubject: Re: SA crystals requests   SA crystals requests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:28 am

Well the SAs carry over but there is a catch

Every weapon from grade C onwards can have 3 special abilities. You can select the ability you want by inserting the appropriate colored crystal.
But different weapons have different special abilities.

So if you have a red crystal in a weapon you have an SA on this weapon lets say stun.

When you upgrade you get a different and better weapon with another set of special abilities so that red crystal will give you the special ability of the new weapon that corresponds to the red crystal. So it could be that you have health on the new weapon or haste.

I added two links to the site list in the newbies group, check the strategy wiki to see c weapons, their special abilities and the colors that correspond to them.
Back to top Go down
GuardianForce

GuardianForce

PostSubject: Re: SA crystals requests   SA crystals requests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:21 am

Oh I got it now. Well the SLS has three options - Focus, Critical DMG and Haste. Which one is best? I'll get what is best for SLS no matter if it sucks for my Stormbringer atm. Thanks for the info Smile
Back to top Go down
battlequack

battlequack

PostSubject: Re: SA crystals requests   SA crystals requests Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:56 am

We now have the level 8 red that was requested,
and a set of level 7 crystals.

Contact me in game if you need an SA crystal.

C you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
tictuu

tictuu

PostSubject: Re: SA crystals requests   SA crystals requests Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:38 pm

Hi guys Surprised

I have quite a few soul crystals of of all stages up to lvl 10. Anyone who needs a certain stage and colour email TicTuu with the stage and the colour you need.

If I dont have that particular one, I can get one real fast for you.

Also if anyone lvl 40+ would like to learn how to lvl up their own crystals, again email me, im more than happy to take you along on a crystal run.

lol!
Back to top Go down
tictuu

tictuu

PostSubject: Re: SA crystals requests   SA crystals requests Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:35 pm

Goto Giran and then round to the magic place, around the side of the market. The quest from from the NPC standing directly there as you walk in, you can see him as you cross that bridge.

After that the best idea is to come out with your crystal with me and I can show you what to do next.

Remember you must be lvl 40 first to be able to do this quest. The quest itself is repeatable as Pollos and Oresteia can recall the day we set out to lvl 30 crystals at the one time lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SA crystals requests   SA crystals requests Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:31 pm

The quest walkthrough can be found in the newbie things -> a few useful links.

The mobs to use are

Crystal Levels 1 - 5 Lizardmen in the forrest of mirros just across from the tp
point [lvl 40+]

Crystal Level 6 - 10 Undead mobs at the devastated castle.

I go there often so if you want to come along just let me know.

c ya in game
Back to top Go down
https://darkenergyclan.forumotion.com
battlequack

battlequack

PostSubject: Re: SA crystals requests   SA crystals requests Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:51 pm

Hey Smile

The clan can now provide crystals up to level 10.

Just pm us with you request.
You are welcome to assist with the levelling if you want to, the xp is ok and the drops are good Smile

Take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA crystals requests   SA crystals requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SA crystals requests
Page 1 of 1