Dark Energy Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Energy Clan

Lineage 2 Clan homesite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Warehouse Mats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
battlequack

battlequack

Clan Warehouse Mats Empty
PostSubject: Clan Warehouse Mats   Clan Warehouse Mats Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:29 am

Hello,

We need to start building up equipment for our clan members and for sale. One way of getting the mats would be to organise a clan party, or parties once a week or so, and put all the things we pick up during these parties in the clan warehouse.

What do you think of this idea? comments can very from faboulous (ty) to crap (...). Get busy posting everyone.
Back to top Go down
Myra

Myra

PostSubject: Re: Clan Warehouse Mats   Clan Warehouse Mats Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:34 am

Hi, I am new to the clan, but have noted that the clan warehouse is full. I had some items to add to it, but could not. We can add to things that are already there [the number of the item increases without taking another slot] but we can't add new items. Light needs to do some housekeeping.
Back to top Go down
GuardianForce

GuardianForce

PostSubject: Re: Clan Warehouse Mats   Clan Warehouse Mats Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:43 am

That's a good idea and I im if I can help out. Also why not put all the recipes we get solo in the clan WH? At least I do so and I hope they help out.
Back to top Go down
battlequack

battlequack

PostSubject: Re: Clan Warehouse Mats   Clan Warehouse Mats Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:14 am

We are in the process of re-organising the clan warehouse. The spellbooks have been moved to another warehouse, and we will keep them there for the time being. I have a collection of spellbooks as well. So if you don't see an SB you need in the cwh pm me and dagoupi. For giving them to the clan, we will have to make some space in the cwh for people to drop them in.

In general we are going to use the contents of the cwh to craft equipment. Some of this equipment will be kept by the clan for its members, and some of it will be sold. However the crafting will take some time, so folks bear with us Smile

Still we would like to establish a way of replenishing the cwh which is acceptable by all the members. Does the idea of forming mat gathering parties appeal to you ?

People can contribute to the cwh on top of those parties if they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Warehouse Mats   Clan Warehouse Mats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Warehouse Mats
Page 1 of 1